Monday, November 14, 2011

like 'REALLY???!!!!' sceptically!!!

When someone comes into your life, Allâh sent them for a reason. Either to learn from them, or to be with them until the end... TRUST THEM... Trust someone who can see these 3 things in you : - The sorrow behind your smile, - The love behind your anger - The reason behind your silence.


All my life, I've had my share of bittersweet life... Met with all kinds of people, some it's so rare to find that it amazed me so much.. but yet, none is like above.. well, I'm lying if I said none... there'r a few la.. not that much... but just to learn from them.. I do my part of observation from their behavior, background n knowledge (if there's any)... but for me to find this 3 things from them, yet, it's still not here... i guess, for my part, it's easier to listen to people saying this phrase that actually seeing them understanding this phrase true meaning... 

well, I've gone trough the part where 'SOMETHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON' happen.. it did happen for a reason.. and I hate that it had to happen... HELL HATED IT!!!!

well, I guess I'm a SUCKER FOR LIFE then... lalallalallalalla 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apa kata mu??